Monday, April 2, 2007

I am sitting here at 2am! Trying to sort things through in my head. Another week has been and gone and still no housing :( The children have just started holidays and I had a phonecall from the lanlord who wants to come tomorrow to chat about my options! What does that mean? I know I need to move I know that he is tearing the house down! I am scared!!
I am about to go to bed, need to do nappies first ;) Almost forgot!
I am hoping tomorrow if full of happy news :) I want my phone to ring with news of a new place! I want a productive packing day! I want to go a day without me growling at the children because I am stressed about everything :)

I CAN do it :)

Lets hope I can bear great news tomorrow night :o)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

your boys are so gorgeous Carla! and good luck with your house. I moved just over a year ago because my old house was being sold. It's such a sad feeling when you don't want to leave but have to.