Monday, April 16, 2007

I am finally back :) hehe
I logged myself out and couldn't work out how to get back in ;) Thansk soo much Genie for helping me!! moowahh :)

The boys have been on school holidays so this house is in total disarray :( School returns tomorrow, so I shall slowley get things back to 'normal'.

House hunting has been unsuccessful :( So far I have applied for 8 houses just thios past 3 weeks and all have been rejections! I am loosing the plot!!
I just looked at the calender and I have a month to the day to move!!!!!!

I am terrified :(

Well, it's nearing 1 am and I really should be off to bed......could you imagine if I slept in tomorrow!! Yikes!!!!! The kids arent staying home again....

Night all, and I will return soon :) ..............that's if I dont block myself again! hehe

No comments: