Thursday, September 20, 2007

Popping in again!!
Wow, how much time has passed this time? Ahhh, who cares anyway.........

I've just been stuck in a rut, and having a bit of trouble finding my way out :o(

I've abandoned my friends and support over at NC, but I miss everyone so much!!
I am not much company to anyone right now..... not even myself.

Much time has passed and lots has happened around me.....I've been here but not really fully :o(

Sam had his 6th Birthday!! :o)
It went well, but I was so disorganised that if I hadn't have had the support around me it probably would've been a flop!!
Kirsty was a wonder :o) To be honest I know I wouldn't have managed without her help...she just went around doing this that and alot more :o)
Thanks sweetie!!

We had a clown!! hehe Face painting and balloon animals :o) Kids had a ball!!
I made the cake :o) I rekon he was pretty cool...there is a pic under Sams section!! hehe

Mmm, what else has happened?
I'm still as disorganised as I ever was and it is really getting me down :o(
Problem is I don't know just how to go about getting turned around!
I just simply am not coping at the moment and havent been able to admit it...
Ok, I am heading off now..... I know that there is more to say but just for now I wont... maybe later?

No comments: