Monday, March 26, 2007

I am sitting here again trying to work out how to get my posts from oldest to newest? I dont even know if that's how I want it set out ;)

Scrolling through other peoples Blogs I see that they are layed out so nicely , very organised and all labeled :( Maybe I will figure it all out? But for now, I guess you can share my scattered journey :) hehe

Scattered journey is probably a good description at the moment........I am going through a partnership breakdown, am in the midst of moving house! 2 weeks left and STILL not been accepted for a rental property :( Stress is an understatement!

I have been thinking of late that I also want this to be somewhere that family that dont get to see the family much can 'visit' :) See the boys, watch them grow!

I don't really know where I want this to go from here, I want to have different areas I guess for different visitors, those who are interested in different aspects of my life :)
I have many ideas but for now that's all they are......

I shall return at some point as I gather my ideas and bring them to reality :)

No comments: